Nourished Grain-Free Recipes is an iOS App which features recipes for people on Paleo, Primal, GAPS, SCD, or gluten-free diets, plus anyone just trying to have some healthier recipes in their culinary arsenal. Recipes include those of our own as well as those of inspiring bloggers from the grain-free world. We don't think one should feel deprived while on a grain-free diet, and our app will help to make you feel fulfilled and that you have options for almost any occasion.
All Recipes View
The All Recipes page allows you to either view every recipe in the app all at once, or filter the view for a virtually unlimited number of customized views. See a list of all the recipes in the app here.
Here's where you view the details of your selected scrumptious recipe. You'll find a recipe description by swiping left from the right side, and recipe preparation instructions by swiping upwards from the bottom.
This is where you can keep track of what you cooked and when.
These are the bloggers who contributed to some of the recipes found in Nourished. You can click on their picture to see more about them. Currently we feature Elana Amsterdam (Elana's Pantry), Vanessa Barajas (Clean Eating With a Dirty Mind), Kelly Brozyna of The Spunky Coconut, George Bryant (Civilized Caveman Cooking Creations), Cara Comini (Health, Home & Happiness), Tammy Credicott (The Healthy GF Life), Amy Densmore (Paleo Cupboard), Sarah Fragoso (Everyday Paleo), Melissa Joulwan (The Clothes Make the Girl), Sarah Smith (Nourished and Nurtured), Bill Staley and Hayley Mason (The Food Lovers Kitchen), and Lisa Wells of Cook Eat Paleo
Individual Blogger View
In each blogger view you can view the blogger's profile, go to their website, see their recipes, and see any books or other products they may have.
- all recipes are grain-free, gluten-free, soy-free, refined-sugar free, corn-free, and legume-free and suitable for anyone on Paleo, Primal, GAPS, SCD, WAPF, or gluten-free diets.
- see recipes in both US and Metric Measurements
- view several serving sizes for each recipe and the recipe adjusts accordingly
- Filters for the All Recipes view include: Nut-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Nightshade-Free, FODMAP-free, Sweetener-free, is Freezable, is Portable, by Course, by Season, and by Time to Make. You can also search by recipe name or ingredient
- save recipes as Favorites
- save recipes to a Cooking Queue - use to store recipes you want to try or recipes you want to make that week
- add your own custom notes to each recipe
- Interactive Shopping List that shows items by recipe and store aisle. You can add your own items to the list and also email the entire list
- Learn about several wonderful and useful sources for grain-free products in our Resources section
- Tweet or Facebook friends pictures of the recipes you are currently making
- get all recipes, including updates, as well as both the iPhone and iPad version for one price - $2.99 US!